Nina C Wunderlich
Head of Noninvasive Cardiology
Cardiovascular Center Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany
Dr Wunderlich is an editorial board member of Interventional Cardiology: Reviews, Research, Resources (ICR3) effective Sept 2020.
Dr Nina Wunderlich is an internationally recognised expert in 3D echocardiography with a focus on imaging in structural heart disease and valve disorders, as well as interventions in these areas.
Dr Wunderlich received her medical degree from the University of Frankfurt in 1991. She received her Board Certification in Internal Medicine in 2000 and her Board Certification in Cardiology in 2005.
Dr Wunderlich was the head of noninvasive cardiology at the CardioVascular Center Frankfurt, Germany from 2005–2011.
She specialises in cardiac imaging with her main focus on interventional imaging during percutaneous procedures.
- Valvular heart disease
- Structural heart disease
- Congenital and acquired heart defects
- Implantation and aftercare of event recorders
- Pacemakers, ICDs and CRT systems
- 2D and 3D echocardiography
- 2D and 3D stress echocardiography
- 2D and 3D imaging of catheter interventions for structural heart disease and valvular heart disease.