Consultant Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Spire St Anthony's Hospital
Dr Saba is an interventional cardiac electrophysiologist Trust with a specialist interest in ablation, including complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
020 8725 1390
Dr Saba is chairman of The London Ventricular Tachyarrhythmia Symposium which is dedicated to improving outcomes of patients with ventricular arrhythmia, he also holds a patent on a method to determine the site of origin of ventricular tachycardia.
- Fellow, Heart Rhythm Society (USA)
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Cardiology Resident of the Year 1998/99, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Cairo University
- Winner 2001, American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine, Washington DC chapter meeting for The George Washington University
- Hyman Zimmerman "Hepatology Resident of the Year" 2001, VA Medical Centre - Washington DC
- Heart Failure Specialty Fellows Award for the abstract "The effects of LVH on transmural dispersion of repolarization"
- Charles B. Moore Award 2005, The Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, The Ochsner Clinic Foundation