Dr Laura Murphy is a Radiologist based in Boston, Massachusetts.1
In 2011, Dr Murphy obtained her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland.2, 3
From 2011 to 2012, she was an Intern in Medicine/Surgery and then- trained in General Internal Medicine from 2013 to 2015 at Beaumont Hospital, Dublin.3
She has been a Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland since 2014.3
Dr Murphy is currently an Advanced Fellow in the Cardiovascular Imaging Program at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA.
- 2015 - 2016: Cardiology Specialist Registrar, Galway University Hospital, Galway, IE
- 2016 - 2017: Cardiology/General Internal Medicine Specialist Registrar, University Hospital Waterford, Waterford, IE
- 2017 - 2018: Cardiology Specialist Registrar, St Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin, IE
- 2018 - 2019: Cardiology Specialist Registrar, Tallaght University Hospital, Dublin
- 2019 - 2020: Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Fellow, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin
- 2020 - Present: Non-invasive Cardiovascular Imaging Fellow (Radiology), Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Areas of Speciality
Articles by Laura Murphy, Cardiovascular Imaging Fellow
Gerard T Giblin, Laura Murphy, Garrick C Stewart, et al
Citation: Cardiac Failure Review 2021;7:e17.