Professor at Bispebjerg Hospital, Department of Cardiology, Copenhagen, Denmark
Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Dr Eva Prescott studied at Greve Gymnasium in Greve, Denmark from 1977 to 1980. Later on, she became an MD at the University of Copenhagen, where she studied from 1981 to 1990.
Dr Prescott leads the Centre for Cardiovascular Research at Bispebjerg Frederiksberg University Hospital, Copenhagen. Her main research areas include angina pectoris, cardiac rehabilitation, and epidemiological studies of precursors of CVD.
Dr Prescott is currently leading a large multicenter study of women with angina and no obstructive epicardial disease focusing on the role of microvascular dysfunction. She has also served the CPC and several ESC guidelines and has chaired the ESC working group on prevention, epidemiology, and population science.1
- 2009 - Present: Professor MD, DMSc - Bispebjerg University Hospital
- 2008-2013: Nucleus Member - EACPR
- 2006-2009: Consultant -Bispebjerg Hospital
- 2003-2006: Fellow - Rigshospitalet
- Member of the Danish Council for Independent Research
- The Danish Society of Cardiology Scientific Research Award in 2012.
Areas of Speciality
- Clinical Research
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Dr Eva Prescott is on the European Cardiology Review Editorial Board.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Programmes