Transcatheter Interventions Online 2021 - On Demand
Published: 20 April 2021
Session 3.2 – CONTROVERSIES
- Introduction & Session 3.1 – KEYNOTE
- Session 3.2 – CONTROVERSIES
- Live Cases and Discussion – Atherectomy Case / LAA Closure
- Session 3.3 – CONTROVERSIES 2 & Wrap-up
- Satellite Symposium – Streamlining TAVI: Delivering the Best Patient Outcomes and Efficient Pathway (This symposium was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Medtronic)
- Technical Breakout – Latest Insights: When to Choose Orbital Atherectomy (Supported by CSI)
Following on from the success of 2020's inaugural edition, Transcatheter Interventions Online 2021 again brings together a world-class faculty to provide expert insight and educational learning on the latest developments in interventional management.
Combining expert opinion and discussion, presentations, and live cases from centres on both sides of the Atlantic, TIO 2021 delivers best-in-class learning, supporting the latest in diagnosis, treatment strategies and patient management.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.
Transcatheter Interventions Online 2021 was sponsored by the following companies: