Rhythm Interventions Online 2021 – Full Programme: On-Demand
Published: 06 December 2021
Breakout Session: Best Practices on S-ICD Replacement. Supported by Boston Scientific
- Welcome & Session 1: Live Case & Discussion: Use of Novel Local Impedence Sensing Technology for AF Ablation
- Session 2: Presentation & Discussion: New Energy Modalities – Burn, Freeze or Shock: Which is Best and When?
- Symposium: Insights from Initial Experience with HELIOSTAR(TM) Balloon Ablation Catheter. Supported by Biosense Webster
- Breakout Session: Best Practices on S-ICD Replacement. Supported by Boston Scientific
- Session 3: Case & Discussion: S-ICD with Conscious Sedation
- Session 4: Live Case & Discussion: PVI and Substrate Modification in Persistent AF Using HD Grid and OT
- Session 5 & Close: Presentation & Discussion: Future Applications of Leadless CRT Pacing
Building on the outstanding success of 2020’s inaugural event, Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) 2021 again delivered the highest quality learning over three days.
With an interactive programme designed to reflect the very latest tips, tricks and technologies, the aim of RIO 2021 was, conversely, one of continuity: the continue to provide you, the healthcare practitioner, with stimulating virtual sessions to educate, challenge, and best support optimal outcomes in patient care. Central to RIO’s philosophy was for all sessions to again be free-to-access, providing a platform for the widest dissemination of live case procedures, expert opinions and best-in-class presentations and discussion.
Watch the full programme – including symposia and breakouts – on-demand here.
Radcliffe Cardiology will publish details on the next year's event – RIO 2022 – shortly.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.
More from this programme