Rhythm Interventions Online 2021 – Full Programme: On-Demand
Published: 06 December 2021
Session 2: Presentation & Discussion: Intracardiac Ultrasound in Mapping and Ablation of VT Management
- Welcome & Session 1: Live Case & Discussion: Pulsed Field Ablation to Isolate the Pulmonary Veins
- Session 2: Presentation & Discussion: Intracardiac Ultrasound in Mapping and Ablation of VT Management
- Symposium: True Electrograms With New Omnipolar Technology – What Have We Learned and What Does it Mean for the Future of HD Mapping? Supported by Abbott
- Session 3: Live Case & Discussion: VT Ablation Case with Isochronal Late Activation Mapping
- Session 4: Live Case & Discussion: Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Made Simple
- Session 5 & Close: Presentation & Discussion: The Role of AF Ablation and Occlusion Devices on Stroke Reduction
Building on the outstanding success of 2020’s inaugural event, Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) 2021 again delivered the highest quality learning over three days.
With an interactive programme designed to reflect the very latest tips, tricks and technologies, the aim of RIO 2021 was, conversely, one of continuity: the continue to provide you, the healthcare practitioner, with stimulating virtual sessions to educate, challenge, and best support optimal outcomes in patient care. Central to RIO’s philosophy was for all sessions to again be free-to-access, providing a platform for the widest dissemination of live case procedures, expert opinions and best-in-class presentations and discussion.
Watch the full programme – including symposia and breakouts – on-demand here.
Radcliffe Cardiology will publish details on the next year's event – RIO 2022 – shortly.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.