Rhythm Interventions Online 2021 – Full Programme: On-Demand
Published: 06 December 2021
Session 2: Presentation & Discussion: Risk Reduction with Arrhythmia Management
- Welcome & Session 1: Live Case & Discussion: Very High Power Short Duration PVI Under Mild Sedation
- Session 2: Presentation & Discussion: Risk Reduction with Arrhythmia Management
- Symposium: Hybrid Ablation: Optimising its Use in Persistent AF. Supported by AtriCure
- Breakout Session: A Scroll Through Clinical Data: The Efficient, the Breakthrough and the Unique. Supported by Boston Scientific
- Session 3: Live Case & Discussion: Cryoballoon Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation with Concomitant LAAC
- Session 4: Live Case & Discussion: Leadless Pacing and AV Node Ablation for Patients Treated by Ablate and Pace Strategy
- Session 5 & Close: Presentation & Discussion: Ablation Strategies for Persistent AF
Building on the outstanding success of 2020’s inaugural event, Rhythm Interventions Online (RIO) 2021 again delivered the highest quality learning over three days.
With an interactive programme designed to reflect the very latest tips, tricks and technologies, the aim of RIO 2021 was, conversely, one of continuity: the continue to provide you, the healthcare practitioner, with stimulating virtual sessions to educate, challenge, and best support optimal outcomes in patient care. Central to RIO’s philosophy was for all sessions to again be free-to-access, providing a platform for the widest dissemination of live case procedures, expert opinions and best-in-class presentations and discussion.
Watch the full programme – including symposia and breakouts – on-demand here.
Radcliffe Cardiology will publish details on the next year's event – RIO 2022 – shortly.
Note, the live version of this session was CME accredited; this on-demand version is not.