Overcoming the Complexities of Coronary Intervention – Contemporary PCI in LM Disease Series
Published: 27 May 2021
Left Main Coronary Artery (LMCA) intervention is challenging to the operator due to a wide array of factors as compared to treating other stenosis elsewhere in the coronary tree. Complications arising from hemodynamic instability, lack of proximal reference angiographically and lesion preparation due to a higher rate of atherosclerosis make LM Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) by far the most complex to treat.
During this series of three live webinars on Overcoming the Complexities of Coronary Intervention – Contemporary PCI in LM Disease, our faculty of renowned international experts will walk you through the complexities of LM Disease and the state of the art image-guided stent optimization treatment strategies, in different clinical sub settings of LM aorta-ostial and LM-bifurcation disease, and the innovative ultra low contrast PCI techniques applied for LM disease.
This series is targeted at an international audience with a focus on clinical practice in the Asian, Middle Eastern and European cardiology community.
Click 'Register Free' below to attend the first LIVE webinar
Format and Key Learning Objectives
Each session comprises of 3 elements:
- Lecture: Introduction to overall webinar topic; clinical overview of specific LM disease with focus on stent optimization and treatment strategies/state of art treatment technology
- Case-In Point: Prerecorded case studies from international clinics presented and discussed by the local operator
- Panel Discussion: Dr de la Torre and each panel discuss the topics highlighted in each lecture and case-in-point
This series is designed for the entire cardiology community:
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Clinical Fellows and Trainees
- Cath Lab Nurses and Technologists