Live Case from the Hammersmith Hospital, UK - Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) In Multi-Vessel Disease (MVD)
- Introduction to the ethos of Live from the Hammersmith
- Outline for the live case broadcast
- Importance of FAME 3, Syntax in multi-vessel disease assessment in changing patient demographics
- Introduction of patient case
- FFR set up at the Hammersmith
- Essentials for Good measurement
- ABC of measurement (normalisation, nitrates, and measurement)
- Measurements and Treatment
- Review of Case - how FFR changed practice in context of Syntax
- Session Ends
Learn more about how our Xper Flex Cardio is used in practice at the Stiftungsklinik in Weissenhorn, Germany. The need for a small, compact, and reliable hemodynamic measurement system that saves floor space and moves with the table is realized with the Xper Flex Cardio. This system seamlessly integrates with your Philips Allura X-ray system to optimize workflow in your interventional lab.
Visit http://www.philips.com/XperFlexCardio for more information.