Pressure-controlled intermittent Coronary Sinus Occlusion to improve recovery after Acute Myocardial Infarction
Prof. Dr. Azfar G. Zaman
Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- What is the role of myocardial microcirculation in determining the outcome of AMI patients?
- How does PiCSO improve myocardial reperfusion and microcirculation post PCI?
- When should PiCSO Therapy be applied in the acute treatment of STEMI patients?
- How is PiCSO integrated in the primary PCI procedure?
- What are the risks associated with using PiCSO?
- How should PiCSO be incorporated into daily practice?
Supported by an independent educational grant from Miracor Medical Systems.