Professor Patrick Then (Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, AU) and Dr Brian Chung Shiong Loh (Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, AU) discuss the unsupervised classification and anomaly detection of stress echocardiograms with deep spatio-temporal autoencoders
Filmed on site at ESC Digital Summit in Tallinn by Radcliffe Cardiology.
1. Can you summarise your work detecting stress echocardiograms using deep learning programme?
2. What are 'deep spatio-temporal autoencoders' and what role do they play in digitisation of healthcare?
3. How will this work be applied in the real world?
4. What are the next steps in your research?
5. Has this box been deployed in Malaysia?