Prof Kazem Rahimi (University of Oxford, Oxford, UK) discusses how blood pressure medication can prevent heart attacks and strokes – even in people with normal blood pressure.
1. What is the rationale for this study
2. What was the design of the study?
3. What was the inclusion criteria?
4. What were the results?
5. What conclusions can be made?
6. How should these findings impact clinical practice?
7. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from Oxford, UK.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Mike Knight