EHRA 2022: Late-Breaking Science Video Collection
Published: 05 May 2022
EHRA 22: Precision Medicine Approach to AF
- EHRA 22: Results From the POWER-FAST III Trial
- EHRA 22: Early Rhythm Control Therapy For AF Patients Found To Reduce Cardiovascular Outcomes
- EHRA 22: Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in Patients with Heart Failure
- EHRA 22: Real-world Data on S-ICD in Heart Failure Patients
- EHRA 22: EAST-AFNET 4 in Clinical Practice
- EHRA 22: Precision Medicine Approach to AF
Short, accessible Expert Interviews were conducted at EHRA 2022 with select faculty focusing on the results, applicability, and impact on future research.
More from this programme
Luigi Di Biase
Dr Di Biase is a member of the Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review editorial board.