Dr Florian Krackhardt (Charite, Medical University, Berlin, DE) discusses Me & My Heart (eMocial) study - A randomized evaluation of a new smartphone-based support tool to increase therapy adherence of ACS patients at DGK 2019.
1. What is the Me & My Heart study and who were the target population?
2. Can you tell us about the application, Mein Herz und ich?
3. What are the primary outcome measures to date?
4. What is the importance of personalizing treatment for ACS?
5. What are the key take home messages from this study?
Videographers: Mike Knight, Tom Green
Interviewer: Rob Barclay
Filmed on site at DGK 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.