Current Data and Future Direction in LAAC
Published: 08 April 2022
LAA closure (LAAC) is a proven alternative to oral anticoagulation for preventing stroke in patients with non-valvular AF.
Watch this TIO breakout, on-demand and join the panelists to discuss how to optimize the implant procedure and the implications of current and future trials on clinical practice, our experts will share with you their expertise, discussing their techniques and strategies in using the WATCHMAN FLX device.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how new imaging modalities (ICE, mini-micro TEE, CT) and workstreams could streamline the LAAC procedure and the patient follow-up
- Understand how the new implantation technique of WATCHMAN FLX can optimize procedural results
- Learn about the latest LAAC clinical data and the proven safety profile of WATCHMAN FLX
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses