Dr Naveen Pereira (Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN) discusses the findings of the Tailor-PCI follow-up study, which evaluated the effect of oral P2y12 inhibitors vs clopidogrel after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
1. Can briefly remind us of the Tailor-PCI RCT?
2. What does a point-of-care genotype test look like?
3. What was the aim of the follow-up study?
4. What were your key findings?
5. What are the take-home messages?
6. How should these findings impact research and influence practice?
Recorded remotely from Rochester, MN, US, 2021.