The DS20 immediately detects connected sensors and automatically displays the corresponding value. This fast operation allows for easy addition or removal of parameters.
The DIAGNOSTIC STATION DS20 is a networked device with seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, HIS or SCHILLER’s SEMA3 Cardiology Information System.
- Vital signs and ECG all in one device
- Self-explanatory user interface: very little training is needed
- Large interactive touch screen for maximum user-friendliness
- HR, RF, SpO2, NIBP
- Temperature, weight and height, optional
- Resting ECG with interpretation “12 lead variant”
- Rhythm ECG
- PWA, optional
- Spirometry, optional
- Connectivity to SEMA3, EMR, PACS, HIS