Maximum performance in a compact electrocardiograph
For users who value state-of-the art technology:
- Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG
- Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication
- Culprit Coronary Artery AlgorithmTM for early STEMI detection
The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is ultra-portable: even with the battery, it weighs just over a kilo. The 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen can be operated with a simple swipe gesture and easy 1-2-3 steps. The completely flat and closed surface of the device is very easy to clean and highly hygienic.
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while Wi-Fi as a standard feature enables the direct and fast transmission of ECG reports to an EMR system. Easy Wi-Fi connectivity, combined with ECG preview on a large display, supports paperless workflow and cost saving.
Highly accurate diagnoses
SCHILLER’s most advanced algorithms are implemented in the CARDIOVIT FT-1.
- ETM: Simultaneous 12-lead ECG interpretation program for uncompromising quality and reli-ability.
- CCAA: Software that helps correctly identify the site of obstruction in the coronary artery.
The anatomical hook up adviser helps to place the electrodes correctly and supplies a color coded lead quality check.In case of lead reversal, warnings for limb or chest leads are immediately displayed, before ECG acquisition.