This engaging webinar will present a complex PCI clinical case of a STEMI patient with coronary Multi Vessel Disease where OptoWire – OpSens' pressure guidewire – makes the physiology-guided procedure easy and reliable. The programme aims to address the needs of operators in this clinical setting and describe how OptoWire technological enhancements vs the most used physiology wires in the market translate in practical advantages providing physicians with the most reliable support during the procedure.
The case will be presented by Prof Jacques Monsegu (GHM Grenoble, FR). Prof Pim Tonino (Eindhoven, NL) will facilitate the debate and the live audience Q&A.
- Learn about the current limitations in performing a full physiology-guided assessment in patients with multi-vessel disease
- Discover the importance of durability in pressure guidewire technology to perform complex assessments fast and easy without compromising accuracy of the measurement
- Debate on the different decision-making strategies and the importance of a reliable diagnostic tool
- 5 mins - Introductions and background
- 12 mins - Case presentation
- 15 mins - Discussion and live Q&A
- Interventional cardiologists doing more than 50 physiology-guided PCI per year
- Believers either in resting physiology (NHPR) and/or in hyperemic physiology (FFR)
Prof Pim Tonino
Catharina Hospital, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Prof Jacques Monsegu
Groupe Hospitalier Mutualiste de Grenoble, France
This webinar is supported by: