- Prognostic Value of Fractional Flow Reserve: Linking Physiologic Severity to Clinical Outcomes
- The British Heart Foundation Fractional Flow Reserve versus Angiography in Guiding Management to Optimise Outcomes in NSTEMI.
- Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided PCI versus Medical Treatment in Stable Coronary Disease: FAME 2 Primary End-Point Data Analysis.
- American College of Cardiology Updates Heart Attack Recommendations.
- FAME2: Fractional flow reserve-guided PCI for stable coronary artery disease.
- Does routine pressure wire assessment influence management strategy at coronary angiography for diagnosis of chest pain?: the RIPCORD study.
- Outcome impact of coronary revascularization strategy reclassification with fractional flow reserve at time of diagnostic angiography: insights from a large French multicenter fractional flow reserve registry.
- Trends in the outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with the routine incorporation of fractional flow reserve in real practice.
- Fractional flow reserve-guided versus angiography-guided coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Long-term outcomes of fractional flow reserve-guided vs. angiography-guided percutaneous coronary intervention in contemporary practice.
- Multicenter core laboratory comparison of the instantaneous wave-free ratio and resting Pd/Pa with fractional flow reserve: the RESOLVE study.
Professor Eike Nagel
Prof Gerald Werner
Prof Adrian Banning
Prof Giuseppe Tarantini
Round Table Discussions
Performing and Interpreting Fractional Flow Reserve Measurements in Clinical Practice: An Expert Consensus DocumentStephan Achenbach, Tanja Rudolph, Johannes Rieber, et alInterventional Cardiology Review 2017;12(2):97–109DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2017:13:2
Serban BalanescuEuropean Cardiology Review 2016;11(2):77–82DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr/2016:24:2
Maria Chiara Scali, Doralisa Morrone, Mario Marzilli, et alEuropean Cardiology Review 2016;11(2):83–4DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.11.2:ED3
Min Wu, Antonius FW van der Steen, Evelyn Regar, et alInterventional Cardiology Review 2016;11(2):120–3DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2016:13:3