- Prognostic Value of Fractional Flow Reserve: Linking Physiologic Severity to Clinical Outcomes
- The British Heart Foundation Fractional Flow Reserve versus Angiography in Guiding Management to Optimise Outcomes in NSTEMI.
- Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided PCI versus Medical Treatment in Stable Coronary Disease: FAME 2 Primary End-Point Data Analysis.
- American College of Cardiology Updates Heart Attack Recommendations.
- FAME2: Fractional flow reserve-guided PCI for stable coronary artery disease.
- Does routine pressure wire assessment influence management strategy at coronary angiography for diagnosis of chest pain?: the RIPCORD study.
- Outcome impact of coronary revascularization strategy reclassification with fractional flow reserve at time of diagnostic angiography: insights from a large French multicenter fractional flow reserve registry.
- Trends in the outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with the routine incorporation of fractional flow reserve in real practice.
- Fractional flow reserve-guided versus angiography-guided coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Long-term outcomes of fractional flow reserve-guided vs. angiography-guided percutaneous coronary intervention in contemporary practice.
- Multicenter core laboratory comparison of the instantaneous wave-free ratio and resting Pd/Pa with fractional flow reserve: the RESOLVE study.
04 September 2018
31 August 2018
08 June 2018
05 June 2018
EuroPCR 2018: ORBITA - Impact of FFR and iFR on Efficacy of Coronary Angioplasty - Dr Rasha Al Lamee05 June 2018
04 June 2018
Prof. Gerald Werner
Prof Adrian Banning
Professor Giuseppe Tarantini
Round Table Discussions
Improvement of Fractional Flow Reserve after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Does Not Necessarily Indicate Increased Coronary FlowRikuta Hamaya, Yoshihisa Kanaji, Eisuke Usui, et alEuropean Cardiology Review 2019;14(1):10–2DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.2018.27.2
Matthew Jackson, Azfar ZamanInterventional Cardiology Review 2018;13(3):135–6.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2018.18.2
Jonathon A Leipsic, Jonathan Weir-McCall, Philipp Blanke, et alInterventional Cardiology Review 2018;13(3):126-8.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2018.14.3
Assessing the Haemodynamic Impact of Coronary Artery Stenoses: Intracoronary Flow Versus Pressure MeasurementsValérie E Stegehuis, Gilbert WM Wijntjens, Tadashi Murai, et alEuropean Cardiology Review 2018;13(1):46–53.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.2018:7:2