- Prognostic Value of Fractional Flow Reserve: Linking Physiologic Severity to Clinical Outcomes
- The British Heart Foundation Fractional Flow Reserve versus Angiography in Guiding Management to Optimise Outcomes in NSTEMI.
- Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided PCI versus Medical Treatment in Stable Coronary Disease: FAME 2 Primary End-Point Data Analysis.
- American College of Cardiology Updates Heart Attack Recommendations.
- FAME2: Fractional flow reserve-guided PCI for stable coronary artery disease.
- Does routine pressure wire assessment influence management strategy at coronary angiography for diagnosis of chest pain?: the RIPCORD study.
- Outcome impact of coronary revascularization strategy reclassification with fractional flow reserve at time of diagnostic angiography: insights from a large French multicenter fractional flow reserve registry.
- Trends in the outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with the routine incorporation of fractional flow reserve in real practice.
- Fractional flow reserve-guided versus angiography-guided coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Long-term outcomes of fractional flow reserve-guided vs. angiography-guided percutaneous coronary intervention in contemporary practice.
- Multicenter core laboratory comparison of the instantaneous wave-free ratio and resting Pd/Pa with fractional flow reserve: the RESOLVE study.
04 December 2019
04 September 2018
31 August 2018
08 June 2018
05 June 2018
EuroPCR 2018: ORBITA - Impact of FFR and iFR on Efficacy of Coronary Angioplasty - Dr Rasha Al Lamee05 June 2018
Professor Eike Nagel
Prof Gerald Werner
Prof Adrian Banning
Prof Giuseppe Tarantini
Round Table Discussions
Thomas D Heseltine, Scott W Murray, Balazs Ruzsics, et alEuropean Cardiology Review 2020;15:e01.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.2019.14.2
Improvement of Fractional Flow Reserve after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Does Not Necessarily Indicate Increased Coronary FlowRikuta Hamaya, Yoshihisa Kanaji, Eisuke Usui, et alEuropean Cardiology Review 2019;14(1):10–2DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/ecr.2018.27.2
Matthew Jackson, Azfar ZamanInterventional Cardiology Review 2018;13(3):135–6.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2018.18.2
Jonathon A Leipsic, Jonathan Weir-McCall, Philipp Blanke, et alInterventional Cardiology Review 2018;13(3):126-8.DOI: https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2018.14.3