Designed to support the continuous education of practicing physicians, this session shares leading opinion and addresses the following questions and key educational objectives:
- What is the risk of stroke, and how can it be prevented?
- Predictors of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing TAVI
- Prevention and treatment of acute kidney injury during and after TAVI
The panel for this session comprises:
- Simon Kennon (Chair), London Chest Hospital, UK
- Jonathan Byrne, King's College Hospital, London, UK
- Enrico Ferrari, Cardiovascular Surgery Department, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Lars Søndergaard, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- Corrado Tamburino, University of Catania, Catania, Italy
Radcliffe Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Review extend their thanks to all panel members.
In the fifth session from the TAVI Round Table Discussion, the assembled panel of internationally-recognised opinion leaders discuss TAVI complications.