Nicolas Van Mieghem discusses The Lotus Heart Valve: Update on REPRISE II cohort data and the RESPOND registry at PCR London Valves in Berlin.
1. Could you please summarise the RESPOND Post Market Registry main findings?
2. Can the french size required for access be improved?
3. Is the device mechanism of the Lotus™ Valve System complex?
4. How does the industry scenario look like in the TAVI field?
5. Are there randomised trials in the pipeline?
6. What insights can you get from the RESPOND data presented at PCR London Valves?
7. Could you summarise the REPRISE II with extended cohort results presented at PCR London Valves?