Prof Jonathan S Steinberg (St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospitals, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY, US) discusses the ERADICATE-AF Trial and evaluates renal artery denervation in addition to catheter ablation to eliminate atrial fibrillation at HRS 2019.
1. Why is ERADICATE-AF needed?
2. What is the design of the trial?
3. What data did you present at HRS 19?
4. What are the implications for clinical practice and further research ?
5. What are the key take home messages from this study?
Interviewer - Jonathan McKenna
Videographer - Tom Green
Filmed on site at HRS 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.