Prof Georg Nickenig (University Hospital of Bonn, Bonn, DE) discusses the TRILUMINATE clinical trial - percutaneous edge-to-edge repair for tricuspid regurgitation
Filmed on site at EuroPCR 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology
1. What is TRILUMINATE and what does it aim to address?
2. Could you summarise the study design and associated endpoints?
3. What data have you reported at EuroPCR 2019?
4. How should this be interpreted by watching clinicians?
5. Finally, how will this data influence further research in the field?
Videography: Mike Knight
Interviewer: Liam O'Neill