Professor Noel Bairey-Merz discusses 'Diagnosing angina: Key differences between men and women' at the 2015 ESC congress in London.
1. What are the key differences regarding angina between women and men?
2. Angina with normal coronary arteries is common in women. Is this a ‘benign’ condition?
3. What have been the most important findings of the WISE study?
4. What are your recommendations to general practitioners regarding the diagnosis of angina in women? What are the key diagnostic steps?
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Chronic Stable Angina In Women
- Prevention & Risk Modification