Dr Paolo Colonna (Cardiology Department, Policlinico of Bari Hospital, Bari, IT) discusses the EMIT AF/VTE study, which investigates if periprocedural edoxaban management in routine clinical practice is associated with lower bleeding risk.
Filmed on site at EHRA 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology
1. What is the aim of this study?
2. What is the design of the registry and edoxaban dosing schedule?
3. What are your current findings?
4. What are the implications for the utilisation of exoxaban around procedures?
5. What are the future plans for the registry?
Videographer: Tom Green/Mike Knight
Education Lead: Liam O'Neill