Dr Jason Andrade (Vancouver General / Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, CA) discusses the CIRCA-DOSE Study - A randomized clinical trial of cryoballoon vs. irrigated radiofrequency catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.
Filmed on site at EHRA 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology
1. What is the CIRCA-DOSE trial and what was the rationale behind it?
2. What makes CIRCA-DOSE one of the most robust AF ablation outcome trials performed to date?
3. How did you evaluate AF burden?
4. What were the primary end points of the trial?
5. What are the long-term implications of the trial?