Prof Alexander Lauten (Charite University, Berlin, DE) discusses Results from the TRuE-Registers - Risk stratification in patients with high-grade tricuspid regurgitation at DGK 2019.
1. Can you tell us about the TruE-Registers?
2. How was the data collected and analysed?
3. What are your findings to date and what conclusions (if any) can be made?
4. What further research, in your opinion, is needed?
5. What are the key take home messages from this study?
Videographers: Mike Knight, Tom Green
Interviewer: Rob Barclay
Filmed on site at DGK 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.