Professor Rolf Wachter (University of Leipzig, Leipzig, DE) discusses Tailoring anticoagulation to patients with paroxysmal AF - Final three year results of the FIND-AF randomised controlled trial at DGK 2019.
1. Can you tell us about the Find-AF randomised trial?
2. What does prolonged and enhanced holter monitoring mean in the context of the trial?
3. What conclusions can be made from your findings to date?
4. What could be the implications for clinical practice?
5. What are the key take home messages from this study?
Interviewer: Rob Barclay,
Videogarpher: Tom Green, Mike Knight
Filmed on site at DGK 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.