Prof Pedro Brugada (Brussels University Hospital, BE) discusses Acticor/Rivacor ICD and CRT-D devices.
- With more patients using digital technology, do you believe that BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring will be a service that patients request for themselves or their families? How do you think patients can influence clinicians’ daily practice and device selection?
- Why do you consider BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring relevant for CRT patients?
- Acticor and Rivacor CRT-Ds feature CRT Autoadapt, which automatically monitors and alters the patients individual CRT pacing configurations based on the minute-by-minute interventricular conduction timing. How do you think continuous CRT optimization, and potentially LV only pacing, helps CRT therapy?
- Acticor ICDs and CRT-Ds are only 10 mm slim, with a smooth, elliptical and body-friendly shape. Why does size and shape matter when it comes to ICDs and CRT-Ds?
- Acticor devices feature an extended battery life. Why are longer lasting devices beneficial? And for which patients do you consider a high longevity most important?