Prof Rajesh Kharbanda (The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford , UK) discusses stroke risk reduction in TAVI procedures.
Filmed on site at ACI 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology
1. What is the current incidence of stroke following TAVI?
2. What factors influence stroke risk in TAVI?
3. What can be done to mitigate stroke risk in these patients?
4. Should cerebral protection be used in all TAVI procedures?
5. What current unmet needs still exist and what technology is needed to address them?
- Aortic Valve