Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Scientific Sessions 2017
SCAI 2017 SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS HIGHLIGHTS
If you can only attend one Interventional / Invasive Cardiology education meeting this year, it should be the Best of the Best, SCAI 2017 Scientific Sessions.
- SCAI’s Cath Lab Leadership Boot Camp
- Late-breaking clinical trials and real-world analysis
- Keynote speaker Arianna Huffington
- Live case presentations, Hildner, Mullins and Founders’ lectures, and “40th Anniversary of SCAI & Angioplasty” session presented in the new Main Arena
At the conclusion of SCAI 2017 Scientific Sessions, participants will be able to:
- Describe the most recent scientific advances, clinical evidence, challenges and opportunities within the field of interventional cardiovascular or congenital heart disease;
- Recognize the appropriate diagnostic studies for evaluation of acute coronary syndromes and summarize new pharmacologic and interventional approaches to the management of patients;
- Appropriately select newly developed devices and therapies for treatment of cardiovascular disease to improve early and late clinical outcomes after coronary/peripheral/structural heart disease interventions;
- Implement quality-based practices, including appropriate use criteria, clinical guidelines, consistent documentation and assignment of quality metrics for interventional procedures;
- Collaborate with cath lab team members to optimize operations and meet new regulatory requirements, such as MACRA;
- Assess the latest techniques, technologies, and therapies (medical and interventional) for structural heart disease, congenital heart disease and peripheral vascular disease.