A three day course for Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Physiologists, Catheter Lab and Surgical Nurses
The IVCC is now in its sixth year. Due to the success of the course, the meeting has been expanded againthis year not only to include sessions on the Transcatheter and Surgical Treatment of Aortic and Mitral ValveDisease, but also sessions on Renal Denervation Therapy as well as Coronary Physiology.
The focus of the meeting is to show a number of filmed cases throughout the three days.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE
- Detailed Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valve
- Imaging of the Aortic and Mitral Valve using 3D echo, CT and MRI
- Filmed Cases at Imperial and European Centres on Transcatheter Techniquesincluding TAVI and MitraClip procedures
- Filmed Cases on Surgical Techniques for treating Aortic and MitralValve Disease
- Criteria for Case Selection• Complications and how to avoid them
- Filmed Cases on Renal Denervation therapy and Coronary Physiology
- Hot Topic Debates and Live MDT sessions
- Simulator Training
- SpR Case Presentation session with prize for the best presenter
Course Directors: Ghada Mikhail and Andrew Chukwuemeka