The essentials for your everyday practice: from simple to complex arrhythmia, from atrial fibrillation to stroke.
EUROPACE BECOMES EHRA CONGRESS
The European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) congress is now annual and will be held in March 2018.
A unique opportunity to learn more about the multidisciplinary and translational approach to electrophysiology, diagnosis and therapy of arrhythmia and cardiac rhythm management.
Past congress figures:
- 6 200 participants from 90 countries
- 494 faculty from 46 countries
- 156 scientific programme sessions
- 1507 abstracts & clinical cases submitted
- +1 600sqm exhibition, 23 industry sessions & workshops