EuroHeartCare is the annual congress of the Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (CCNAP). The 2015 edition is being held in collaboration with the Croatian Association of Cardiology Nurses.
The 2015 theme will be Guidelines: Care to implement.
- Abstract and Clinical Case submission is now closed. Results will be available mid-January.
- Registration will open shortly; register early to benefit from discounted early rates.
- The Advanced programme is available online now. Take a look to discover the many sessions running throughout the congress.
Why you should attend
EuroHeartCare is THE event to attend for Cardiovascular Nurses and Allied Professionals:
- 2 days of scientific sessions
- 2 lecture rooms running in parallel
- 16 sessions
- 200+ submitted abstracts
- 500+ healthcare professionals from more than 40 Countries
- International Faculty, leading experts in their field