It is our pleasure to announce that EuroEcho 2019 will be held in Vienna, Austria, from 4 to 7 December 2019.
EuroEcho is the flagship of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) and the world’s leading echocardiography congress.
This year’s main themes will be Cardiomyopathies and Imaging in Acute Cardiac Care.
- 4 200+ healthcare professionals from 98+ countries
- 4 days of scientific exchange
- 1 660+ abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 160+ scientific sessions
- 420+ international expert faculty members
- 20+ Hands-on sessions
- 20+ industry-sponsored sessions and workshops
- 1 000+ m2 exhibition space