The European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) is pleased to invite vascular surgeons, trainees, nurses, technicians and professionals of all related disciplines to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the 35th ESVS Annual Meeting, which will take place on 28-29 September, on-line and on-site in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The leading vascular meeting in Europe, offering a rich and diversified scientific programme, including a comprehensive academy educational programme: hands-on workshops, courses and seminars.
Best of Education, Science and Vascular collaboration:
- The ESVS Academy – great workshops, seminars and training for all
- Poster Sessions, Abstracts – and prizes!
- Quick-fire presentations for trainees and seniors (4+2 mins discussion)
- Best Quick-fires win a longer presentation in the Main Scientific Sessions
- Volodos (innovation) and Janet Powell (evidence) Lectures
- Main Scientific Sessions with invited speakers, state of the art short talks and the top abstract and quick-fire presenters