Get the latest research discoveries, learn from renowned experts and exchange with your peers.
Conducted by EHRA and the Working Groups on Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology and e-Cardiology and the Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease Working Group, and organised in collaboration with Cardiostim. This unique partnership emphasises the multidisciplinary and translational approach in modern electrophysiology, in the diagnosis and therapy of arrhythmias and conduction disturbance.
- 4 days of scientific exchange
- 1 500+ abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 140+ scientific sessions
- 450+ international expert faculty members
- 20+ industry sponsored sessions and workshops
- 2 000+ m2 exhibition space
- 5720+ healthcare professionals