The 30th Annual State-of-the-Art Echocardiography is back in its fantastic new location for 2017, and the content has been revitalized to focus on new technologies and techniques. The faculty will provide expertise on strain imaging, 3D echocardiography, valve disease, and intervention. Live imaging will allow attendees to watch experts perform these new imaging techniques. Particular attention will be paid to knobology and how to incorporate these techniques into practice.
This course will allow participants to spend time viewing a recorded case and reviewing complications. As patients become more familiar with valve disease and intervention and more centers are performing these complicated procedures, it is important for practitioners to become more comfortable with diagnosis, intervention, and monitoring.
All attendees should have a practical knowledge of echocardiography to fully benefit from this program. The setting is ideal for participants to bring their families and take advantage of some vacation time.
- Expanded learning laboratories: -Session now expanded to two days
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) sessions: -Maintain your cardiology board certification in a relaxed setting
- Updates on new echo technology including strain images
- Revisit the old standbys: Heart failure, CAD, stress echo, pulmonary hypertension, right heart disease
- Cases, cases, and more cases