Chilean Society of Cardiology and Cardiovacular Surgery 2019
- Basic concepts of ECG in Pediatrics.
- New from the cardiological point of view of Kawasaki disease.
- Preparticipating screening in physical activity.
- Update on prevention of cardiovascular risk factors in childhood.
- Identification and tto. of the cyanotic newborn.
- Cardiovascular approach of the patient with Down syndrome and Di George syndrome.
- Continuing the pediatric control of the operated cardiac patient.
- Cardiological evaluation in special situations (obesity, eating disorders).