Cardiovascular Conference at Snowbird 2017
This program offers a comprehensive review on the new diagnostic and therapeutic applications in contemporary cardiology. The program format will provide timely data from the latest clinical trials and updates on state-of-the-art techniques through lectures, case presentations, and interactive discussions. Join your colleagues for the latest updates and practice guidelines in cardiology from coronary heart disease, cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, prevention, and hypertension.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Interpret practice guidelines and identify practice reality needs before clinical practice can consistently reach the desired level of evidence-based practice
- Describe the use of ACE-inhibitors and cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Identify the current recommendations for optimal medical therapy of acute coronary syndromes, as well as understand the selection of the new antithrombin and antiplatelet therapies
- Identify when to apply new medical and surgical therapies for heart failure
- Heart Failure Management and Updates
- Preventive Cardiology
- Structural Heart Disease: Valve, Congenital, and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation and ECG Pearls for the Clinician
- Contemporary Topics of CAD
This course is intended for clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, general internists and allied health personnel with a cardiovascular interest; however, pediatric cardiologists, radiologists, and other medical specialists will find the presentations and panel discussions valuable.