The congress programme will cover all different aspects of modern cardiology and aim to increase the interactivity between the audience and the experts.
What can you expect in the 38th edition of the BSC Congress:
- Dedicated BSC Working Group sessions, with best abstract presentations highlighting new information of the different cardiac subspecialities.
- The ESC-BSC joint session will not only present but also challenge the new guidelines on myocardial revascularisation.
- The keynote lecture on Thursday will put the Belgian clinical practice into perspective of the European cardiological practice (ATLAS, Prof Gale, UK).
- Socio-economical sessions will cover organizational and economic aspects of the cardiology profession.
- Laureate lectures and awards ceremony; Best Poster, Young Investigator, Jacqueline Bernheim prize, two Belgian Heart Foundation research prizes.
- Industry-supported satellite symposia will give the floor to high-level international speakers, presenting different cardiologic topics
- The “Clash of the Titans”, will be a lively knowledge competition between teams and the audience.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Friday, February 8, 2019
Phone: +32 (0)2 644 62 32