The BCS and Mayo Clinic Cardiology Review Course 2020 is the opportunity for Consultants and Cardiology Trainees to prepare for Revalidation and the European Exam in General Cardiology respectively.
Held over 5 days at the Royal College of Physicians in London, this comprehensive course covers the entire European Cardiology Curriculum, with a range of practical and technical sessions - presented by leading figures in cardiovascular medicine.
2018 Programme features sessions on:
- ECGs reviewed and revisited
- Cardiac Imaging
- Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Valvular Disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Systolic & Diastolic Dysfunction: trials and medical management
- Interventional Management of Heart Failure
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Atherosclerosis: Risk Factors & Prevention
- Clinical trials and Assessment of Evidence
- Sport & Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiac Surgery for Cardiologists