On behalf of the BCIS Programmes Group, I would like to invite you to join us at ACI 2017 at the London Hilton Metropole Hotel.
This meeting is our principal meeting of the year and we have a packed programme featuring experts from home and abroad. Our programme continues to evolve and this year we have added some new focussed educational elements to the programme:
- The live cases will be spread over 3 days and we will focus on particular aspects of Interventional practice. Live case transmissions will be augmented by focussed Core Curriculum presentations.
- Live cases from Brighton will highlight treatment of bifurcation lesions
- Live cases from Stoke, treatment of the left main
- Live cases from Heartlands Birmingham, the challenge of calcification in coronary disease
- We are fortunate to have two fantastic Keynote speakers, David Holmes (USA) and Eberhard Grube (Germany). They will be sharing their reflections on their clinical practices and looking forward to the ultimate potential for percutaneous cardiac therapies.
- The most recent BCIS audit will be presented by Peter Ludman with focussed data presentations on TAVI and out of hospital cardiac arrest.
- We have maintained a prominent part of the programme for case reviews and we expect these sessions will be as challenging and popular as ever.
- “Best of the Young”, the Young Investigator Award and the “Best of the Best” featuring case presentations from AHP's, will be on Thursday afternoon. We will end with the legendary complications session on Friday afternoon.
This meeting is an opportunity for all of our extended cardiac catheter lab teams to meet in London and exchange opinion and experiences. We hope you will find the meeting enjoyable, entertaining and informative.
Our thanks go to the Programmes Group, Fiona and her team at Millbrook and the Stock Answer. We are ever grateful to our colleagues within the healthcare industry who provide such magnificent support of this educational programme.