BCIS ACI Virtual Experience 2021
BCIS ACI Virtual Experience 2021 will take place Wednesday 21st – Friday 23rd April 2021.
The ACI programme will feature over 70 talks of both live and on-demand education across three-tracks. The ACI Virtual Experience features contributions from over 140 international experts with content to suit everyone within cardiac catheter lab teams. With an online experience, we know that we can welcome more people than ever.
Here are just some of the educational highlights in ACI Virtual Experience 2021:
- Masterclass Sessions including “Use of Imaging to Optimise Bifurcation PCI”, “Valve-in-Valve TAVI” and “Assessment and treatment of calcified lesions”.
- How to Sessions including “How to do PCI in surgical turndown cases”, “Crack the Valve”, “Shotgun Left Main PCI”, “Shockwave”, “Use MRI”, “Use OCT”, “Run a research study”, “Assess microvascular function in the cath lab”.
- Keynotes Professor Jonathon Leipsic (Vancouver. British Columbia) speaking on “The Future of CTCA in Interventional Cardiology”, Dr Quinn Capers (Dallas, Texas) speaking on “Decision making & Bias in Interventional Cardiology”.
- Cases from the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle & Barts, London.
- State of the Art sessions: including Mitraclip; Day Case TAVI; Angina without Epicardial Coronary Disease; Post PCI Physiology.
Registration is free to all BCIS members, register your place here.