Founded in 1956, the biennial Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress (APSC) has grown to become the regional meeting platform for delegates and renowned cardiology specialists. For the first time in its history, the congress is taking place in the Middle and the entire committee is committed to making this edition memorable by developing an excellent scientific program and impressive social program.
As per tradition, the 20th edition of the congress will bring world-class researchers and cliniciansto disseminate their knowledge and experience in cardiology focusing on the theme, "Bringing the Middle East and Far East Together." The scientific program will cover every aspect of cardiovascular care including recent advances on general cardiology, echocardiography and imaging, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, and paediatric cardiology.
Who should attend?
- Cardiovascular surgeons and physicians
- Fellows and residents in cardiothoracic and cardiology training programs
- Nurses, physician assistants and other allied health professionals involved in the care of cardiovascular patients
- Medical students with an interest in cardiothoracic surgery and cardiology
Key reasons to attend the conference
- Listen to key opinion leaders and experts in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular care
- Experts will showcase their cutting edge-research and the latest findings
- Networking opportunities
- Transfer valuable knowledge from research to practice
- Earn CME credit hours