American Society Of Echocardiography 29th Annual Echo Hawaii 2019
Echo Hawaii presents the latest information on established and emerging cardiovascular ultrasound technologies. Expert U.S. and international faculty discuss state-of-the-art technologies with a particular focus on how they can be effectively applied in the clinical setting.
Case-based approaches are used to discuss new and established applications of echocardiography for diagnosis and guiding management in patients with a broad array of cardiovascular conditions.
Topics include: advanced assessment of systolic and diastolic function, 3D/4D imaging, adult congenital heart disease and contemporary approaches to valve disease, guidance of interventional procedures, contrast echocardiography, ischemic heart disease, and aortic pathology. When appropriate, multimodality imaging is also covered. Special sessions include workshops on perioperative and critical care and 3D echocardiography.
- Basic and advanced echo techniques for quantitative assessment of systolic and diastolic function
- Echocardiography for decision-making and interventional guidance in valvular heart disease
- Contrast for improved echo quality: endocardial border detection and beyond
- How to integrate new echo technology (3D, strain, torsion) into a busy clinical lab
- Role of echocardiography in managing cardiomyopathies
- The multimodality imaging lab: what is the role of echo?