American Society Of Echocardiography 28th Annual Echo Hawaii 2018
Echo Hawaii presents the latest information on established and emerging cardiovascular ultrasound technologies. Expert U.S. and international faculty discuss state-of-the-art technologies with a particular focus on how they can be effectively applied in the clinical setting. Case-based approaches are used to discuss new and established uses of echocardiography for diagnosis and guiding management in patients with a broad array of cardiovascular conditions. Topics include: advanced assessment of systolic and diastolic function, 3D/4D imaging, adult congenital heart disease, contemporary approaches to valve disease, advanced anatomy, ischemic heart disease and aortic pathology.
- Basic and advanced echo techniques for quantitative assessment of systolic and diastolic function
- Echocardiography for decision-making and interventional guidance in valvular heart disease
- Contrast for improved echo quality: endocardial border detection and beyond
- How to integrate new echo technology (3D, strain, torsion) into a busy clinical lab
- Role of echocardiography in managing cardiomyopathies
- The multimodality imaging lab: what is the role of echo?